Friday, August 5, 2011

Stock Market Redux

I am a ballah and own a Sirius Satellite Radio. It has been a while since I listened to Financial news on the ride to work. New York is interested in how the stock market does.

Smart people like me knew the stock market was sick and would drop 500 points. Growth sucks. Let me impress you with other peoples numbers.

I am so smart this could be a Financial Blog or a Political blog. However I just want to write about poker. Obama is a sucky leader. All he does is implement fail policies and print funny money.

I am not here to bash Obama. I am here to tell you how genius I am. People are finally listening to what I have been saying for years. Politicians suck.

The world is going to be forced to spend less and raise taxes. Unemployment will stay at 17% because there are too many workers.

Like it or not things have changed. Obama just printed more money which weakened the dollar. We will be paying $4 for a gallon of gas and $12 for a movie. I have analyzed everything and we are in for the next great depression.

hmmm.

1 comment:

Josie said...

LOL I had no idea Hoy's post was about owning Sirius (which I owned for a while)